Join us on Thursday, December 17th from 5 – 7 pm, in the 100 block of Cottage Avenue, as we celebrate Christmas in Cashmere! Enjoy a warm beverage, holiday treats, and festive music as you cozy up around a fire pit with family and friends awaiting the arrival of the big man himself – Santa Claus! Christmas in Cashmere . . . old-fashioned holiday fun!
Another Scare~Crazy is in the books and a good time was had by all! This year’s winners were:
- Grand Champion – “Return to Sender”, Cashmere Mailing House;
- Most Creative –“Cackly Crazy Confectioner and Beast Mode Candy Packer”, Liberty Orchards;
- Best Business Theme – “Vino Vandivort”, Horan Estates Winery;
- Best Ensemble – “Death & Taxes”, Blackburn Financial; and
- Peoples’ Choice – “Return to Sender”, Cashmere Mailing House.
Out of the 19 entries submitted for the Grand Prize Giveaway, Diana Zumini’s name was drawn as the lucky winner.
A huge “THANK YOU ” to all the sponsors that helped make this year’s event possible: 59er Diner, A Cut Above, Adrienne’s Dance Academy, Apple Annie Antique Gallery, Cashmere Auto & Truck Repair, Cashmere Fire Department, Cashmere Post Office, Cashmere Public Library, Cashmere Valley Bank, Clifford’s Hardware, Confluence Health, Country Financial – Callie Klein, Crunch Pak, Designs Unlimited, Farmers Insurance, Home Town Market, IGA Martin’s Market Fresh, Jerry’s Auto Supply, Liberty Orchards, Ogden Murphy Wallace, Pratt Chiropractic, Smithson Insurance Service, State Farm Insurance – Bruce Cheadle, Temptations Boutique, The Barn Yard, and Weeds Café. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Only two more days to vote for the Peoples’ Choice Award and to be entered for the Scare~Crazy Grand Prize Giveaway!
- Vote for the Peoples’ Choice Award by taking a selfie with your favorite scarecrow and posting it to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #scarecrazycashmere.
- Be entered for the Grand Prize Giveaway by going into each of the nineteen participating businesses, finding where they have posted their Secret Scarecrow number, writing that number in the correct location on the map, and turning in your map to the Chamber office by noon on Monday, November 2nd. Maps are available at participating businesses, at the Chamber office, or by downloading the 2015 Scare-Crazy Map (PDF).