About the Chamber
Founded April 23, 1924, the Cashmere Chamber’s involvement stretches nearly back to the founding days of this century-old community, including installation, in the early 1950s, of the apple boxes which still greet those who drive over the old Wenatchee River bridge.
The Chamber forges partnerships with key economic development partners, including the Port of Chelan County, the City of Cashmere, and the North Central Washington Economic Development District, to attract new business and grow existing business.
To promote and support new and existing businesses through development of community assets.
2015 Board of Directors
- Teri Weedman, President (Weed’s Cafe)
- Val Gilmour, Vice President (Ravenous Catering)
- Sandra Story, Secretary (Crunch Pak)
- Laurie Pipkin, Treasurer (The Barn Yard)
- Mark Botello (City of Cashmere)
- Dennis Dobbs (Horan Estates Winery)
- Kathy Miller (Martin’s Market IGA)
- Michelle Whitford (Apple Annie Antique Gallery)
- Greg Taylor (Liberty Orchards)
- Jay Zimmerman (Crunch Pak)
- Chamber Manager – Dawn Collings
Monday-Friday, 9 am – 4 pm
Located at 103 Cottage Ave., Cashmere, WA 98815
Mailing address: P.O. Box 834, Cashmere, WA 98815