About the Chamber
Founded April 23, 1924, the Cashmere Chamber’s involvement stretches nearly back to the founding days of this century-old community, including installation, in the early 1950s, of the apple boxes which still greet those who drive over the old Wenatchee River bridge.
The Chamber forges partnerships with key economic development partners, including the Port of Chelan County, the City of Cashmere, and the North Central Washington Economic Development District, to attract new business and grow existing business.
To promote and support new and existing businesses through development of community assets.
2013 Board of Directors
- Alex Cruz, President (Cashmere Valley Bank)
- Dan Dean, Vice President (Overall Kitchen & Bath Design Center)
- David Weber, Treasurer (Martin’s IGA Market Fresh)
- Jan Meredith-Evans, Secretary (Cashmere Cottage Yarn)
- Pam Catching (Milne Insurance Agency)
- Val Gilmour (Ravenous Catering)
- Sandra Story (Crunch Pak)
- Jessica Lindblom (Mt. Cashmere Golf Course)
- Laurie Shorett (Cascade Valley Inn B&B)
- Doug Snider (Voila Winery and Lodge)
- Teri Weedman (Weeds Cafe and Weeds Beans)
- Michelle Whitford (Apple Annie Antique Gallery)
- Chamber Manager – Jill FitzSimmons
Tuesday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm
Located at 101 Cottage Ave., Cashmere, WA 98815
Mailing address: P.O. Box 834, Cashmere, WA 98815