About the Chamber
Founded April 23, 1924, the Cashmere Chamber’s involvement stretches nearly back to the founding days of this century-old community, including installation, in the early 1950s, of the apple boxes which still greet those who drive over the old Wenatchee River bridge.
The Chamber forges partnerships with key economic development partners, including the Port of Chelan County, the City of Cashmere, and the North Central Washington Economic Development District, to attract new business and grow existing business.
To promote and support new and existing businesses through development of community assets.
2014 Board of Directors
- Dan Dean, President (Overall Kitchen & Bath Design Center)
- Teri Weedman, Vice President (Weed’s Cafe)
- Alex Cruz, Treasurer (Cashmere Valley Bank)
- Sandra Story, Secretary (Crunch Pak)
- David Weber (Martin’s IGA Market Fresh)
- Val Gilmour (Ravenous Catering)
- Dennis Dobbs (Horan Estates Winery)
- Jessica Lindblom (Mt. Cashmere Golf Course)
- Laurie Shorett (Cascade Valley Inn B&B)
- Mark Botello (City of Cashmere)
- Laurie Pipkin (The Barn Yard)
- Michelle Whitford (Apple Annie Antique Gallery)
- Chamber Manager – Wendy Le Sesne
Tuesday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm
Located at 103 Cottage Ave., Cashmere, WA 98815
Mailing address: P.O. Box 834, Cashmere, WA 98815