About the Chamber
Founded April 23, 1924, the Cashmere Chamber’s involvement stretches nearly back to the founding days of this century-old community, including installation, in the early 1950s, of the apple boxes which still greet those who drive over the old Wenatchee River bridge.
The Chamber forges partnerships with key economic development partners, including the Port of Chelan County, the City of Cashmere, and the North Central Washington Economic Development District, to attract new business and grow existing business.
To promote and support new and existing businesses.
2016 Board of Directors
- Jay Zimmerman, President (Crunch Pak)
- Kathy Miller, Vice President (IGA Martin’s Market)
- Mark Botello, Secretary (City of Cashmere)
- Laurie Pipkin, Treasurer (L.C. Accounting)
- John Clifford (Clifford’s Hardware)
- Cheryl Maher (Retired – Cashmere United Methodist Church)
- Melissa McClendon (Milepost 111 Brewing Company)
- Charmaine Sierra (59er Diner)
- Greg Taylor (Liberty Orchards)
- Chamber Manager – Dawn Collings
Monday-Friday, 9 am – 4 pm
Located at 103 Cottage Ave., Cashmere, WA 98815
Mailing address: P.O. Box 834, Cashmere, WA 98815